Sunday, February 20, 2011

Meet our NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS.....

Hello everyone! I would like to welcome our newest Design Team Members!!! We are proud to have these 4 ladies joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge blog! Please give them a warm welcome & pop by their blogs to show them some love!!!!



Annette


Hi everyone. I'm Annette and I'm from Torquay, which is a town on the south western coast of England, known as the “English Riviera”. Although I live by the sea, I am also near Dartmoor National Park so I've got both coastline and moorland practically on my doorstep. I work as an accountant, in a large regional accounting firm, and live with my husband, Paul, our two rescued cats, Arnie and Pickle, and our 2 ex-battery farm rescued hens, Beryl and Mable.

I started cardmaking about 7 years ago, but I've always been into crafting; drawing, painting, needlecraft, or anything else that involved glue and glitter! My favourite technique is stamping, and I've recently become keen on digi stamps and digi backing papers (because they’re so versatile and produce a perfect image every time!). I'm totally addicted to my Promarkers and shimmer chalks and love working with sketches, ribbons and glitz.

I’m so proud to be asked to join the Incy Wincy design team, and look forward to seeing everyone’s fantastic designs. I hope you can stop by my blog and leave a comment to let me know you’ve visited, as I love hearing from you all! Happy crafting everyone. xx



Katrina


Hi i'm Katrina i'm 24, I have two beautiful daughters, an amazing husband and I LOVE crafting. I have been crafting for just over 4 years now, It all started when I was expecting my eldest daughter, as I was sat at home all day every day I though I would make the birth announcements, that then progressed to Thank You's, Christening Invitations and thank you's and my wedding invitations and so on....! When I first started crafting I promised myself that I would not get into stamping as we don't have much space in our house and time with having a new born baby ect, so I started with Decoupage, within days of starting I got bored (thats the butterfly in me) and handed it to my mum who is also a crafter now, between us we could open a shop! I have tried so many techniques in my short crafting time from learning to stamp and emboss to brayering and creating different shaped cards but I always love to learn new things!


My original crafting box is now a 'scrap' box, it has all my little scraps of paper in that I cant throw away! I have recently come across dig stamps and they have kind of taken over at the moment, I love the ATTCC digs and Mo Manning's too. When working with my rubber stamps I love LOTV and WOJ! When i'm not colouring a dig, I like to get my mounted and un-mounted stamps out and heat emboss the images! I cant think of anything better than being covered in glitter or embossing powder all day with loads of scraps around me! , I am so honoured to be here with all these lovely ladies and I cant wait to start inspiring you more!!!



Kelly



My name is Kelly Smith, i am 28 year old stay at home mum of 3. I started card making in July 2010 and love it. I love my Cuttlebug! My favourite techniques are embossing and rubber stamping. I try to do some form of crafting every night, if i am not making cards i am colouring with my Promarkers. I love to try and find new ways to colour my images.


Janet


Hi my name is Janet and i live in Niagara Falls canada. I have been crafting my whole life but only card making for 6 years. I love to make different and unique cards for people. I live with my sister, her family and my 2 year old wiener dog Abby. Thanks for the chance to be on the Incy Wincy DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers