Sunday, January 5, 2014

Meet our newest DT members!!!!

First, we'd like to say a sad farewell to 3 of our DT members who have left us over the holidays:  Nikki F, Samantha and Sheryl.  You will be missed ladies!! PLEASE come back & visit again soon!!!!  Love you all!!!

Second, we have 4 new members to our little Incy Wincy family!!! PLEASE give a warm welcome to these ladies and click on their names to go check out their blogs!!! STAY TUNED TOMORROW for their AMAZING creations!!!! Welcome to our team ladies, we are all really looking forward to working with you!!! 



My name is Larissa. I live in the Texas Hill Country with my husband and 2 fabulous furbabies. I am a mother to a wonderful 23 year old daughter. Like most people I was introduced to scrapbooking. After a couple short years trying to turn pictures into fancy pages I stumbled onto rubber stamps. My addiction began. I have been rubber stamping for over 10 years. Since I am a stay at home housewife I spend more time than I probably should in my craft studio each day. I not only have a rubber stamp addiction but a paper addiction as well. Aside from rubber stamping on my free time I love to cook and bake, decorate and of course spend time with my family.





My name is Michelle and I’m 43. I have three great children, two awesome grand children, and a husband who is also my best friends. When my daughter was born is when I thought that I would start scrapbooking. I had never had a family album and wanted my kids to have one so they knew who their relations was. I want this to be an heirloom to go on and on. I’m a little slow but I will get there. Three years ago I was introduced to card making and absolutely loved it. I love to give out the cards to family and friends knowing that there is a piece of my creativity in it. I’m so glad to be here and show you the ideas I have. Thank You for inviting me.




Hello, my name is Sarah.  I live in Michigan with my husband and our 22 year old son.  We are originally from the south and we still call that home and we hope to one day return. 
 
My addiction to stamping started over 20 years ago and I don't see it stopping any time soon.  I style is more cutesy than anything.  I love trying different folds and alternate books and such.  I make a lot of gift boxes.  I love to give them as surprises.  I bought a Silhouette cameo a year ago and it has made card making so easy. 
 
I look forward to working with everyone at Incy Wincy Designs and see everyone's challenges.
 
 
 
LYNNE 
 
Hi,  I’m Lynne and I live in Portsmouth, England.
I am 61 years young, married to Michael for 37 years. I have been crafting for about 20 years.  I have a daughter and three beautiful grandchildren.  I have recently joined a gym to try and get a bit more active via swimming, and I am enjoying this new-found hobby very much.
I started my blog about 2 years ago and since then have used it to share my craft and I enjoy the networking side that this has brought.  I first found out about (Incy Wincy Design Team Call) and decided to apply to become a (DT member), I was delighted when I was accepted/approved and I am very much looking forward to enjoying working on the (Design Team)

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for a new year, a new challenge, new sponsors & new creations!!!!
Hugs,
The Incy Wincy Team

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers