Monday, September 15, 2014

Cute Critters Challenge Winners

Good morning!  We have some catching up to do.  We did not pick a winner for two weeks ago, the winner's post from last week's challenge was from three weeks ago...confused as I am?  Sorry!!  So let me tell you who wins the DIGITAL DELIGHTS and the SCRAPPINESS DESIGNS prizes.  I will be sure to add the winners and top three to tomorrow's post for our current challenge!

The winners are....
 Spring Badge

12. Helen  
You win the prize from SCRAPPINESS DESIGNS!!
Here is her adorable piece of art

and here is the other winner
39. Renee M 
You win the prize from DIGITAL DELIGHTS
Here is her adorable piece of art
 
Now for the top THREE in order of appearance
Winter Top 3
http://kunisbastelblog.blogspot.de/2014/09/animal-friends-challenge-18.html 

http://mariannescraftroom.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/published-online-again.html

CONGRATS LADIES!!  be sure to grab your badges to display proudly on your blogs!!  Winners please contact us for information on how to claim your prizes! 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3. I' m so happy.
    Congrats to the other Ladys.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...I'm one of the lucky winners!
    Thanks so much - you've made my day!
    Will email you now :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing me as one of the top 3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers